Your Future Your Future

No Good

It's not funny or anything, and people are giving you honest, constructive reviews. Why are you being such a jackass in your responses?

Grumio responds:

HA HA HA.

Honest, constructive reviews my ass.

And if you haven't noticed, I'm only a dick to those who are not fellow animators.

Still Alive - Portal Still Alive - Portal

I second that thought.

I agree with Glitcher2000 on this one, for the most part. In making a music video for a game as popular as portal? I would have spent at least a month or two making things more interesting. I would have drawn more myself rather than using "trace bitmap." Some of it was pretty good, but it could still use a lot of work.

I think it's only on the front page because of the extreme popularity of Portal.

[KK] BFF Jill2 [KK] BFF Jill2

You didn't credit me. =(

Thanks for using my song in the animation, but you didn't credit me for it. =(

Anyone interested in the song, hit it up in the Audio Portal. It's called Who Are You Texting?

Iron Angel Tournament Iron Angel Tournament

Sticks + Stipple = No

Up the FPS, make bodies thicker, DO NOT MAKE STIPPLE BLOOD.

Joeseye responds:

yes i know - i originally did have the fps higher but the moive went to fast...i will try to make it better next time

Painful Accidents Painful Accidents

On the Way

Although this animation has a couple noobish aspects to it, many of the bits of animation are phenominally smooth, especially for someone your skill level. You seem to be decent with realistic physics, although the gravity should be made a bit stronger when stick figures fly through the air. Practice the blood a bit, and make sure each frame closely resembles the last one to assure smooth blood movement. You have serious potential.

-haxxy

mrwesticles responds:

more like ROBO-scoped.

Clay Hockey Clay Hockey

...Yeah.

Nice wannabe jackflash logo, by the way.

A Tale of Epic Proportion A Tale of Epic Proportion

Sigh.

Look, if you're gonna animate stick figures, you need to do it well.

Teh-Black-Cat responds:

Yeah, thank God I did.

Caution, Baka at Work Caution, Baka at Work

Music

Tell me where you got the music during the energy blast. That's all I want.