Your Future Your Future

No Good

It's not funny or anything, and people are giving you honest, constructive reviews. Why are you being such a jackass in your responses?

Grumio responds:

HA HA HA.

Honest, constructive reviews my ass.

And if you haven't noticed, I'm only a dick to those who are not fellow animators.

Still Alive - Portal Still Alive - Portal

I second that thought.

I agree with Glitcher2000 on this one, for the most part. In making a music video for a game as popular as portal? I would have spent at least a month or two making things more interesting. I would have drawn more myself rather than using "trace bitmap." Some of it was pretty good, but it could still use a lot of work.

I think it's only on the front page because of the extreme popularity of Portal.

-Haxxy

[KK] BFF Jill2 [KK] BFF Jill2

You didn't credit me. =(

Thanks for using my song in the animation, but you didn't credit me for it. =(

Anyone interested in the song, hit it up in the Audio Portal. It's called Who Are You Texting?

-Haxxy

Dance Dance or Crash Dance Dance or Crash

Game mechanics are okay

You know, it'd be nice if you could put the arrows in the order that DDR actually has them. Left, down, up, right.

magiciandude responds:

Sorry about that, I haven't played DDR in ages, so I just put them in a random order that worked.

Tattoo Artist Tattoo Artist

Very unique game.

The game overall is unique and well-programmed, but I found it to be a bit too easy.

Kenney responds:

Awww =( What about lowering the goals for yourself?...wait that was stupid

8-Bit Epic 8-Bit Epic

Got something pretty sweet going on here. The beginning is a little jarring and contrast to the rest of the song. Also, try to layer fewer samples to get more true to the "8-bit" feel!

BenjaminTibbetts responds:

OK, thanks for the advice.

The Comfy Room The Comfy Room

Awesome, so mellow and fitting for a lobby or something! I feel like I could listen to this for hours :D

{ANT} - Gray Gallop {ANT} - Gray Gallop

Better

Much better than previous recent works, but it still doesn't compare to your masterpieces.